Monday, May 10, 2004

Do you like it? Do you like it?

Yay, my first post on my new blog! I don't really have much to say except I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, I definitely like it better than my xanga.

I guess I'll start this new blog with a survey:

Last person who...
.x. Slept in your bed
- uh, me...and my stuffed animals!
.x. Saw you cry - Scott...I was frustrated with the difference between heresy and schism (see, I am a nerd).
.x. You went to the movies with? - Wow, it's been a while. Deanna, Ryan, Rosa, Alina, and Sean - "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" during spring break.
.x. You went to the mall with - my sister Geng. She's my shopping buddy.
.x. Yelled at you? - This scary old bitch lady at the dining hall who was yelling at me for taking watermelon slices out of the serving bowl with my hands (there were no tongs, not my fault!)
.x. Sent you an email - my xc coach Adam
Have Your Ever...
.x. Said "I love you" - many many times, but I always mean it...I love a lot of people.
.x. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happens the next day - oh man, yeah.
.x. Stalked someone - HAHAHAH oh GOD probably Gerico Sobrepena at the end of senior year. He's a great guy, but OH MAN what was I thinking?

Pick One...
.x. Apples or bananas
- BANANAS definitely (sorry Katie, I know you hate them)
.x. Red or blue - I guess red.
.x. Walmart or Kmart - neither...Tarjay Boutique au Francais (as Wilder and Emerald say...)
.x. Math or English - English. The only math I'm doing nowadays is counting my change.
.x. radio or CD - radio, especially classic rock radio. Gotta love those 15 min. guitar solos, particularly during long drives.
.x. drawing or painting - wow, that's a toughie. I guess drawing, more detail control.

The Last Few Questions...
.x. Last time you went out of the state
- Over the summer: family trip to Hawaii
.x. Weirdest thing about you - I think I enjoy learning and studying waaay too much. Oh, and the other day I made a peanut butter, banana, and chocolate covered raisins sandwich. It was okay.
.x. Favorite magazine - It used to be "Life" magazine, but it went out of print in 1998, and I still haven't found an adequate replacement.
.x. Favorite song - no way I can answer that...too many!
.x. Worst feeling in the world - being lonely
.x. What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning - I have to get up already?
.x. Do you like scary or exciting rollercoasters - not anymore...I think I'm getting too old. I used to be able to go to Great America for hours on end. Now I just want to go chill on the carousel.
.x. Chocolate or vanilla - chocolate, definitely.
.x. If you could have any job you wanted - be a curator at a classical art museum (like the Cloisters or something) or work at a bookstore.
.x. What was the last food you ate - Necco chocolate wafers. Scott and I were waxing reminiscent and went to Longs to buy candy from our childhood: Abba-Zaba, Necco, Sugar Babies, Skor, Gummi Savers, Bit O' Honey, Fun Dip.

This Blog will definitely be a work in progress, so keep checking it out. Hopefully I can get some pictures up or something. OH, and by the way, that profile over on the right sidebar is UTTERLY incomplete. I filled it out, and then Blogger picked out the bits they liked. LAME. Oh well, just know that there's more to it than what's there.

Good night ya'll!

3 Comments:

At May 11, 2004 at 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL TITLE!!!!

arts ARE long, baby!!! you rock!!!

thanks for your post on my blog...its something that im really thinking about doing too...

 
At May 11, 2004 at 7:42 PM, Blogger Emerald said...

haha, i forgot my name was e-dizzle on this.

anyways, i liked your survey. 'twas fun to read. =) i almost peed myself thinking about gerico sobrepena. i was actually thinking about him the other day. well, not him exactly (i didn't remember his name)..i was just thinking about how it's the end of aoife's senior year & how she still has a chance to hook up with some guy in her class who's been in love with her & how it's never too late because well, heck, you and gerico almost got the hook up, so why can't aoife and some guy?

whenever i see a certain someone at track & xc, i can't help but think what it would've been like if he hadn't been so weird to you after your frosh year.. that woulda been cute. ;] but then again, you & scott might not have happened. & scott makes you happy..so, yeah, it's probably a good thing. not probably, definitely.

this has been long enough. adios!

 
At May 11, 2004 at 9:15 PM, Blogger Johanna said...

YAAAY! I have comments! Thank you Deebs and Fingers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home